Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Power Of Non-Violence

                                Actually history has the greatest mysteries. During my school days when I learnt history I don't take much interest in it, but now my interest towards it is increasing because now I have understood the truth that present is nothing without history, present is something that is derived from history without history there is neither present nor future. The great problem in history is that there is no proof, none have experienced it thus it is called as History.
                                Talking about Indian History, the greatest part is the freedom struggle. Speaking from my heart I don't like Gandhi and also don't believe that his efforts lead to freedom. I'm a sort of guy who believe in violence. I think the important things in life are Revenge ( ie tit for tat ). This is why I hate Gandhi. I have a great doubt that how the lean man fought for our freedom So I browsed the history to know much about it. I still don't know how his efforts lead to freedom but I'm clear about one of his idea non-violence and its power.
                                 Non-violence is one of the great power of Gandhi, non-violence is simple it is peaceful resistance. By non-violence also, you oppose the wrongs but the way of opposing differs, you don't get into action, you oppose by fasting or refusing to cooperate. The main difference is when you try to oppose others in a violent manner it instills revenge in others but when you oppose nonviolently then the reaction is entirely different because you have not hurt the others so no one tries to hurt you. Without non-violence Gandhi would not have travelled this much distance in freedom struggle.
                                 Truely you cannot understand nonviolence by learning you have to give it a try without a try you can never feel the difference. Try to follow nonviolence for a single day then you will know the difference. Gandhi's policy of nonviolence is a great thing for us to learn. Try to watch the movies, Gandhi (1982 - a hollywod movie) and Lage Raho Munna Bhai (2006 - a hindi movie ) you will get to know more about Gandhi and nonviolence. Nonviolence is one of the greatest idea of Gandhi but still I don't know how far Gandhi's effort have succeeded because history has the greatest mysteries......

2 comments:

Prabhuanand said...

Hmm.. U r marketing to c d gandhi movie right ???
Eppo Non violence mappu vaegadhu pa !!!!

Anonymous said...

hi naveen ur article was good on non voilence do write more like this all the best

Factors in choosing a Car Insurance in India

With 26 general insurance companies in India and various options (plans+add-ons) for car insurance, it is a tough job to narrow down on o...